Monday, September 21, 2009

Love Store

I am a really BIG fan of Air Supply, that's why its so hard to pick a single song. But of all their wonderful song it would have to be I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing. I really love Air Supply.


What? That wasn't theirs? Really?

(>_< : That was Aerosmith, stupid)

No, it was Air Sup-

(>_< : Aerosmith, like "♪I Dont wanna clooossssssseee my eyes♪" . Oh yeah, that was Aerosmith)

What did they sung?
(>_< : I seriously can't believe you don't know them. They sung .... Poker Face)

Pag-chur oi.


xXx



No, seriously. Its hard to pick one song. But I'd have to go with - no, not poker face - All Out of Love. Like Air Supply, this song transcends decades and generations, universal you could say. It reached my generation, the generation z, and no doubt that it will reach beyond. It does not make you love the song just because of the lyrics and not just because of its melody but because of both and more. It makes you feel the song. It makes you feel the pain of being "♪ tormented and torn apart♪ ." If only we could always "carry the smile" of loved ones in our hearts then our lives could be a little lighter. We could hope and have faith in an doubtful tomorrow. It makes it easier to believe that tomorrow could be better than today. But people make mistakes and paths break up. We could not always be with our loved ones. We go through loneliness and need some love but there isn't any. There are a few acts - or song, for that matter - that transcend. Few songs really make you feel.

xXx

At a Grocery T_T: Miss, could you give me some Love? I'm all out of Love. Someone used to give me a lot but she's gone. And my ref is empty. But of course, we can't just buy love like lollipop. So T_T was still lonely, heart empty, and All out of Love.

(>_< : Why not Poker Face?)

I am this song because I am all out of love. I plurked days ago "Desperate times call for desperate measures. Desperate people need a lot of luck. We need some love, too." Us, desperate people, (or at least me) need some love during our down and desperate times, maybe more than luck. We are desperate for luck because our hope is almost all out. We are more desperate for love because we are all out of it. When all love reserve are consumed who or what do we turn to. Sadly we couldn't just buy love. I doubt that packed love would taste as sweet but I am really in need of some loving now.

(>_< : Ok. Status Report: Intelligence, 60%; Energy,50; Hope, 30; Sanity, 20(?); Love,0)
(>_< : Sir,love reserves are at zero, we're all out of love, what do we do?)
T_T: The question. What do we do?

I picked All Out of Love because I am All Out of Love. I hope that the song reaches you because you, one time in the past, had been all out of love, not because you are all out of love, too. Because then there'd be two more lonely people in the world, and it's not gonna be fine. If misery does love company, would you like to join me find a Love Store.

Does someone know where I could buy some Love?
(>_< : *sigh*)
xXx

Shameless Plug (not blatant, but proud):


This is my entry for What Air Supply Song Are You?”Blog Contest

of GenSan News Online Mag and Grab A Crab Restaurant For the upcoming Air Supply Concert in GenSan on October 2, 2009.

The Air Supply in GenSan Concert is a major production of Dreamwork Ventures Inc.’s Platinum Concert Series 2009, in cooperation with the City Government of GenSan, the GenSan City Chamber of Commerce and Industry Inc., ABS-CBN. Other partners are Grab A Crab Restaurant, MISO Hardware, San Miguel Corporation, Coca Cola Bottlers Inc., East Asia Royale Hotel, Coffee Dream, Giacominos, NY Fries and Dips, Giacominos, Gaisano Mall of GenSan and Gregoria Printing Press.

Please do visit the sponsors.

2 comments:

  1. Got it!

    Thanks for joining the contest!

    Hope to see you at the Awarding Day.

    Ayo-ayo and Magandang GenSan! :)

    ReplyDelete